Hello I am a 16 year old male, and for the

Q: Hello
I am a 16 year old male, and for the last 4 years, I have been consistently depressed.
I have tried to talk to my parents about this, and theyve passed me off as a hormonal teenager.
My symptoms are:
Constant drowsiness
A lack of interest in most things
Severe, regular mood swings (These can be every 30 minutes or every couple of hours, sometimes days)
Spontaneous crying
Panic attacks
Occasional hallucinations during panic attacks (auditory and very occasionally visual)
Paranoid delusions (i.e. Believing that my dog is actually some extraterrestrial monster disguised as my dog that is plotting to kill me)
Severe insomnia for a followed by an inability to get out of bed in the morning
Regular fainting (may or may not be related)
Suicidal thoughts, attempted once
Ongoing self harm since the beginning
Severe loss of appetite
General paranoia
Loss of hope
Feeling of worthlessness and loneliness

Could you tell if my parents are right, and I am just a hormonal teenager, or do you think I should force them to get me checked out?