Hello, I am a 17 almost 18 year old, 164.3lbs, 6'3 and a half inches tall, white

Q: Hello, I am a 17 almost 18 year old, 164.3lbs, 6'3 and a half inches tall, white male. I have no health problems, and a fast metabolism. Im also a very fast sprinter and decently strong for me weight. But football season is just around the corner and I need to be between 185-195lbs. And not lose speed. It has to be muscle because I play the wide receiver position, and free safety. What should I do to gain this weight in muscle and get bigger stronger and faster. I run a 4.4 40yrd dash and I dont want to lose that but get faster if possible. I workoit every day after school. And have lots of food at my house. What should I do to achieve this goal?