Hello, I am a 17 year old female For about 10

Patient : Hello, I am a 17 year old female. For about 10 days now I have been experiencing the same symptoms. I have diarrhea, constant migraines, all over body soreness, nausea, and fatigue. My fatigue and diarrhea are my most concerning symptoms. I could sleep for 20 hours a day and still feel exhausted. Today, I began to feel a pain on the right side of my jaw. I massaged the area and felt a walnut shaped ball inside the area right below my jaw. Please help if you have any ideas. Thank you.
Symptoms:  Hello,

I am a 17 year old female. For about 10 days now I have been experiencing the same symptoms. I have diarrhea, constant migraines, all over body soreness, nausea, and fatigue. My fatigue and diarrhea are my most concerning symptoms. I could sleep for 20 hours a day and still feel exhausted. Today, I began to feel a pain on the right side of my jaw. I massaged the area and felt a walnut shaped ball inside the area right below my jaw.

Please help if you have any ideas.

Thank you.