Hello, I am a 19 year old female in college

Patient : Hello, I am a 19 year old female in college and ever since the summer of 2014 i've suffered anxiety and had a mild panic attack that I learned on how to control. I suffer left breast pain almost every single day I visted doctors and had ultrasounds done and I am healthy as can be. Since I am in college I do go out and drink and when I drink I get chest pains instantly. I use to always have a drink or two or even way more and I would be fine what is problem here? I also only have anxiety symptoms not the thoughts and depression anymore.
Symptoms:  Left breast sharp pain, tightness, left shoulder pain.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Your symptoms are psychological in nature rather than a physical or organ dysfunction . You will need behaviour therapy and counselling sessions to tackle the symptoms of panic attack. Kindly avoid stress and things that can worry you. Practice yoga and meditation. Music can help calm the mind. Consult a psychiatrist for an examination and counselling. In case these measures fail, you will need medications. Hope this helped. Regards

Related Q&A

Q: 12 days ago I injured my left shoulder somehow inside. Shoulder hurts on raising the arm frontwards or backwards. Pa...

Q: Lower bak pain and generall shoulder pain

Q: I been having constant neck and head pain for almost 7 months now. Woke up one day with terrible headache and stiffed...

Q: I have been having pain in my neck and shoulder for the past 6 weeks after a work accident and all scans have shown n...

Q: I've had multiple shoulder issues, including my latest MRI showing thickening and bursitis. I also now have straighte...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon