Hello, I am a 20 year old female

Q: Hello,
I am a 20 year old female who gets anxiety when going to see a doctor so I delay or cancel most if not all appointments. So I thought it would be wise to ask on here if I should see a doctor. For many months now I have had to urinate way more frequently then needed. I have to use the bathroom every 15 minutes of the day after recently drinking anything and every 30 minutes at night. I usually go over 10 times a day (at least). It feels like I have the urge to go 24/7. I have dismissed it thinking it was left over from the severe mono I just got over. With an enlarged spleen during mono I had to pee a lot. But recently I have developed new symptoms. I'm either really hot or really cold indoors. And I have pressure which sometimes transitions to pain in my groin (not private areas), pelvis, and upper left rip area. If I wear anything elastic around my hips (or anything that puts pressure on it) I am in so much pain that I cannot walk or do anything but get into fetal position. I am not sure if these are just common things, if they are all linked, or if they are things I should see a doctor about. What do you think?

Symptoms:  Pain in pelvis..groin..below left rib area, frequent urination, feeling really hot or really cold