Hello I am a 21 year old, i got herpes from a cold sore from my boyfriend had.

Patient : Hello. I am a 21 year old female I haven't been confirmed to have any of these because the blood work hasn't come back yet. But myself and my doctor think I got herpes from a cold sore my boyfriend had. It started out as a single bump and spread to my rectum. I haven't been able to pass stool for about 4-5 days , just very gassy and have had some muscus with blood come out. I have done some research and I believe it might be procitits as well, I've tried to look up solutions to get some relief from the pain and discomfort of having to poop but not being able to and all I came up with was enema but I honestly don't think I could even get anything in because it's so swollen and painful. I haven't talken to the doctor about this yet, should I go back as soon as possible? Is there something I can do for quick relief ? I also feel like I have swollen lumps where my legs pelvic area meet.
Doctor :   Thanks for your question. I guess you can apply Xylocaine oint before and after the defecation this will give you imm ediate relief. There's no cure for genital herpes, but medications can ease symptoms and reduce the risk of infecting others. Condoms also can help prevent transmission of the virus. here's no cure for genital herpes. Treatment with prescription antiviral medications may: Help sores heal sooner during an initial outbreak Lessen the severity and duration of symptoms in recurrent outbreaks Reduce the frequency of recurrence Minimize the chance of transmitting the herpes virus to another