Hello I am a 21 year old I have OCD

Patient : Hello I am a 21 year old. I have OCD and have been taking zoloft 50 mg thrice a day and resperidol 1 mg twice a day. I am pretty nervous and my main problem ks that I have pain which shifts continuously in my body. Somtimes I have moles on my body which dissapear somtimes tongue scalloping. Sometomes fever. I am very stressed because of this and my main concern is that there is somethinf wrong with my brain. And I have electrric shock feelings jn my head. And a severe strain in my suoulders and neck. Please advice on what to do. I have a feelinf that I might have cancer. Evem thoigh I have had blood and urine culture tests. Thank you
Symptoms:  Electric shocks in brain, spasms in neck and head, occasional moles, tongue scalloping, fear of cancer