Hello, I am a 23 year old female interested

Patient

Q: Hello, I am a 23 year old female interested in having some cosmetic surgery procedures done, but I have no clue where to start. I know what I want done, but I don't know what the proper names for these procedures would be/if what I'm wanting is even a possibility. Could someone help me with this? I would be happy to e-mail photographs and give a more in-depth explanation of what it is I'm wanting. Thank you!

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question.

We would be happy to help you in figuring out what it is that you are trying to achieve and what type of specialist you should seek out. Please submit photos and a description of your desires and we can guide you in the right direction. Alternatively, you may simply provide a written description to ensure confidentiality.