Hello I am a 24 year old male, and have a

Patient

Q: Hello

I am a 24 year old male, and have a burning sensation while I'm urinating. I started having this problem about a week ago. Back when it began, the color of my urine was dark yellow and has a stingy smeel. Then I read online that this might be due to dehydration, so I started consuming a lot of water the past few days. The burning didn't stop, but the color faded away in time.

But what I experienced now was far beyond my thoughts: I started seeing blood strings in my urine, and the burning was intensified in a great deal! Plus now the interval of urination gap has narrowed, and the amount of urine that comes out is very little.

Any idea what I'm going through?

p.s. I'm planning to see a doctor tomorrow, but if there's anything I could do now to ease the burning it would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Doctor