Hello, I am a 28 year old pretty healthy (minus a

Patient : Hello, I am a 28 year old pretty healthy (minus a few extra pounds) female. Within the last few months I've noticed I have a small yet apparent "wheeze" at the end of most of my exhales. I have never had any breathing/lung issues and still feel fine/like I have no problems even with the wheeze. But it just is concerning that I all of a sudden have it. Is it nothing to worry about aslong as I feel okay/like I'm breathing okay? Should I be going on an inhaler to get rid of it even though I feel my breathing isn't altered by it? Just for extra input, Im a former smoker for about 4 years (but haven't had in one over 8) - my o2 level is usually perfect, 98/99%, and at a recent hospital visit the doctor did discover a verrrrry tiny nodule on my lung, which I will be double checking on again in a few months to be assured it's nothing or gone. -I'm sure that probably has no correlation to the wheeze (hopefully) but just providing all pertinent information that could be needed to make a hypothesized potential diagnosis. Looking forward to your response. Thanks.
Symptoms:  Just a wheeze.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There are many causes for a wheeze. They include allergic wheeze, wheeze triggered due to exercise or heavy food or an emotional change and wheeze following a pulmonary obstructive airway disease. It could be any of the cause in you. Since you have a history of smoking, it could be attributed to that. Inhalers are of 2 types. One, that give relief from symptoms and the other which suppress the chance of an attack. They are used only of there is a bothersome wheeze affecting your regular activities. Since the wheeze is short lived and there is non-impact on you, there is no need to start inhalers. Avoiding the trigger factors and quitting smoking will help. An x-ray and CT scan to localise the nodule may be needed. There is nothing much to worry about regarding your condition. Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Regards

Patient: Here's the thing;....I'm not having an allergic reaction to anything causing the wheeze, I'm not sick, don't have COPD/any lung issues, haven't picked up a cigarette for 8 years, aren't exercising when the wheeze occurs, etc.
Due to a different issue/hospital stay I have had a recent chest X ray, Ct scan with contrast, etc, AND saw a pulmonologist who gave me a breathing test/listened to my lungs, all of which came back fine. (Again, except the very tiny potential nodule issue but that's getting re-assessed in December). Overall, the point I'm trying to make (and to get a little peace of mind as I tend to be a hypochondriac when it comes to my health and breathing) is can someone (aka me) feasibly Have a wheeze without it meaning something "wrong" or bad is going on,? Because like I said I feel fine, and am breathing fine, it's just the sound of it makes me wonder where this all of a sudden is coming from! It doesn't happen on every exhale, but most. But as I said it's pretty minor/small...
Doctor: Unexplained wheeze can occur. Since all the reports are fine, you need not have to worry.