Hello, I am a 39 year old female and I

Patient

Q: Hello, I am a 39 year old female and I am experiencing pain in the back left side, right below my rib cage through to my front left groin. I also have symptoms of a UTI, the only thing is that I don't have that, a kidney infection or kidney stones. The UTI symptoms have been there for about 2 months and my dr gave me Macrobid. Twice. Then I went back when the kidney area pain started and they did a urinalysis and that said there was blood in my urine and since I have a history with stones and infections, he wanted to treat it vigorously and gave me Bactrim DS for 2 weeks. After 1 week, the pain was still present, but my urine was clear due to the Bactrim, but they added Augmentin for 1 week and Flomax. It is still causing me grief, so my dr ordered a CT scan, which came back clear, so basically, they are not going to do anything further. I don't know what my course of action should be, because it is almost unbearable. It does feel kidney stone-ish in the lower front, but its been my experience with many struvite stones in the past that this is too high up now. I'd also like to add and it may be unrelated, that I have been having nausea. All the time and have a hard time holding down foods. What should I do? Thanks in advanced.

Symptoms:  Dull aching pain in left kidney area, constant urge to urinate, difficult to empty bladder, urinary pain, nausea
Doctor