Hello i am a bit worried I had unprotected sex for a week.I really get bad cramps. 

Patient : Hello im a bit worried I had unprotected sex for a week with my boyfriend and its been 2 weeks past now and my boobs hurt and I'm bleeding a little bit from time to time since yesterday and spotting it isn't my period because Im a heavy bleeder on my period and I get really bad cramps and I'm not having any of that could I possibly be pregnant ??
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovula tion, there is possibility of pregnancy. Just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy as sometimes scanty flow can be seen during regular periods also. To come to one conclusion, please go for urine pregnancy test once. Take care.