Hello, I am a female age 15, I have always

Patient

Q: Hello, I am a female age 15, I have always had problems with my ears and I have got an ear infection that is getting worse. I have gotten antibiotics but seem to be doing nothing. Doctors said my ears have puss but I have also had a throat infection during having problems with ears. I am in constant pain with my ears and head and get shooting pains a lot. The pain is always there and is causing me sleepless nights and I never have any energy. I am loosing hearing in my left ear and can barely hear anything out of it. What could it be? I know it's more than an ear infection because the pain is to bad to be that

Symptoms:  Hello, I am a female age 15, I have always had problems with my ears and I have got an ear infection that is getting worse. I have gotten antibiotics but seem to be doing nothing. Doctors said my ears have puss but I have also had a throat infection during having problems with ears. I am in constant pain with my ears and head and get shooting pains a lot. The pain is always there and is causing me sleepless nights and I never have any energy. I am loosing hearing in my left ear and can barely hear anything out of it. What could it be? I know it's more than an ear infection because the pain is to bad to be that
Doctor