Hello, I am a male , 24 years old ,I

Patient : Hello, I am a male , 24 years old ,I feel pretty healthy... Just had a check up and my platelets are low, last month it was 71.000 and in the last tests I had was 63.000 , my pathologist suggested to see a blood specialist, everything else in my blood tests are normal, I am kinda scared, what could cause the problem?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Platelets in the range of 71,000 and 63,000 is a matter of concern, you can develop blee ding tendency. Yes, you should consult Hematologist for thorough clinical evaluation, physical examination, ultrasonography and full blood work. It looks that you may need a bone marrow biopsy. Final diagnosis alone can give the guideline for proper treatment.