Hello I am a married woman aged 19 and my

Q: Hello

I am a married woman aged 19 and my hubby and I have been trying for a child since Jan. I missed my period in Feb, then they came back for two months. this time they are four days late and I did a pregnancy test this morning which was negative, did ovulation test five times last month and were all negative. I had brownish discharge and a little bit bleeding sometimes three weeks ago and abdominal pain which I am still having now. I had a swabs test and the results were fine, I am now worried as I once had an abortion in Dec 2013. I cannot wait for my next appointment with my doctor so I would really appreciate it if yo help me with the answers I need.

Thank you:

Symptoms:  Pain in lower abdominal and groins, late period, negative pregnancy test and ovulation tests, white cervical fluid and sometimes brown discharge
Hello     I am a married wo...-1

A:   Hi,

As you didn't able to notice ovulation in last month and having irregular menstrual cycles, there is possibility of hormonal imbalance.
So, better to consult your doctor once, get examined and go for investigations like ultrasound, gonadal and thyroid hormonal profile, prolactin levels estimation, blood sugar levels and complete blood picture.
With this workup the possible cause of your problem can be identified.
Then you can take treatment accordingly.
After correcting hormonal imbalance, you can go for ovulation induction with your doctor's advice.
Then ovulation can be tracked with either ovulation kits or with follicular studies by ultrasound.
By planning intercourse around the period of ovulation, the possibility of pregnancy can be increased.
If white discharge and pain abdomen persist, there is possibility of pelvic inflammatory disease and you may need evaluation and treatment for that.

Take care.