Hello, I am a sickle cell patient aged 22, I

Q: Hello, I am a sickle cell patient aged 22, I already completed my Bachelors degree studies in my home country.
I applied for Korea Government scholarship and was successfully selected to study my masters in South Korea.
Part of the requirement is a medical form, indication,

*Have you had any ailment, sickness and disease in the last five years?

I feel I don't have to mention my sickle cell as a reply to that question since sickle cell is hereditary.
While on the other side, I'm thinking o should make mention of it and indicate what I can do to make sure it doesn't hinder my studies in korea, like using of folic acid and proguanuil.

What do you advice sir, I already did other required medical test like xray, HIV , Hepatitis and Urinary and Stool analysis and passed all this test.
Its only the sickle cell case that I'm worried of .
I also need to submit an hemoglobin test and it came out as 7 i.e PCV of 22%.

What would you advice sir?

Symptoms:  Nil