Hello! I am an 16 years old boy and few months

Q: Hello!
I am an 16 years old boy and few months ago I had problems with my poop. I was bleeding out after doing it.
Iw went to doctor, made analyzes and even surgical investication and I had nothing. The doctor told me that I was only constipated. After that, I was not having the problem anymore.
Until now.. And I am a bit scared. I had some hard poops these days, it even hurts me hours after I took it and I was also bleeding out. Should I go again and see the doctor or firstly trying to eat better and see if I'll still bleed ?