Hello, I am currently visiting my friend and having the

Q: Hello,
I am currently visiting my friend and having the worst stomach pains of my life. My stomach has never been in so much pain. I also think I am having explosive diarrhea. I can barely leave the bathroom, but when I try to poop it's not solid. When I go to the bathroom I am basically farting out liquid poop. We are suppose to be taking a small road trip today and I am quite nervous on if I can still go or out. Is there anything I can do to stop it?

Symptoms:  Intense stomach pains and horrible diarrhea

A:   HI.
Read and understood your history of severe pain in abdomen and feeling of explosive diarrhea.

This is definitely due gastroenteritis and you should take urgent medical attention so that you get properly investigated, get a proper antibiotic cover, probiotic and electrolyte powder to compensate for the losses that are so common in watery diarrhea.
You can take Loperamide (if available in your country)after every loose stool but the maximum dose is 6 capsules per day.
Also take Activated charcoal tablets, banana and yogurt for early recovery.
It may not be possible to have a trip as you had planned.

Hope this helps you.