Hello, I am extremly worried about being pregnant A lot

Q: Hello, I am extremly worried about being pregnant. A lot of my close friends are saying it is extremely unlikely for me to be but I need to have some kind of doctor tell me the truth. The condom broke when i was having sex and my boyfriend had not cummed inside me yet but there was precum, we immediatley stopped and I took Plan B the next day. This was only yesterday and i am worried that the plan b will not work or something worse like I am already pregnant from another time we had sex. We always use protection but another time he thought the condom was inside out so he flipped it, and then he flipped it again because it was the rigf way the first time. I was worried that that incident also could cause me to be pregnant. Could you please tell me if I should be concered or less concered than I already am?

Symptoms:  Eating a lot

There is no need to worry about regarding the chances of pregnancy.
However, since the condom has broken during the intercourse, it is recommended that you consult a gynecologist personally and get an examination done by the doctor to rule out pregnancy. You may need to do a beta hCG blood test 14 days after the last intercourse to rule out pregnancy.
This will clear the doubt.

Hope this helped.