Hello, I am in little confusion, i don't know if i

Patient : Hello, I am in little confusion, i don't know if i am pregnant. I got married 2.5 months ago. Few days past I mean 15 to 20 days ago I felt pain in lower part of abdomen and after that I felt some signs like swollen breasts, vomiting, Increased urination, cravings, Constipation even 2 days ago little blood spot came on my pent. I read these are all signs of pregnancy my periods date is within start of month and I didnt got periods but today I felt too much pain as I feel within periods date and seems like it's bleeding. I got blood in low quantity today. quantity is not like I got in normal period days. I am confused what is happening. can you please assist me. Thanks
Symptoms:  Pain in lower part of abdomen and after that I felt some signs like swollen breasts, vomiting, Increased urination, cravings, Constipation