Hello i am married woman aged 27 and my partner

Patient

Q: Hello i am married woman aged 27 and my partner aged 38 and we undergone ivf treatment ,in that they collected 7 frozen eggs and they put 3 eggs i the uterus at first time.
we got the negative result at first time, i dont know why? we received the hcg blood test result negative taken after 14 days from embryo transfer.
doctor told that the count was 6 instead of 40, and advised for the next cycle.
is there any possibilities for me to get pregnant in he next cycle?
weather in the next cycle the hcg level be get increased ?
what i have to do after my next embryo transfer to get the hcg level increased?
advice me what i have to do after the next embryo transfer.doctor advised me to have a bed rest for 4 days for the previous cycle.
i am totally confussed because the doctor told that lets hope for the next cycle.
is there possible to get me pregnant?
please help me.....

Doctor