Hello, I am scheduled for gallbladder surgery on Wednesday and

Patient : Hello, I am scheduled for gallbladder surgery on Wednesday and I drank a lot of beer last night (Friday) not thinking about it? What should I do?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. Such kind of activities a re highly discouraged. However, since your surgery is scheduled on Wednesday so you still have 3-4 days to give your liver time for recovery and face stress of surgery. You should drink plenty of water to flush it out from your system. You should avoid any further consumption at least till your surgery is done and you improve well after surgery. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.