Hello, i am teen and i think i have been

Patient : Hello, i am teen and i think i have been experiencing some sort of anxiety disorder. I can't handle being around big crowds of people or i freak out. If there are people standing around and doing things i feel like too much is going on. I've been having troubles sleeping. I have constant dreams of bad things I'm afriad of happening. I wake up randomly because my stomach hurts and i have to use the bathroom. I don't know whats happening nor do i know what i should do. What do you think?
Symptoms:  Headaches, nausea, irregular heartbeats, shortness of breath, diarrhea