Hello, I am writing on behalf of my mom She suffers

Q: Hello,

I am writing on behalf of my mom. She suffers from high blood pressure. So the local doctor after diagnosis, suggested her to take 'Sartel H' on daily basis. She almost takes it everyday. I am not sure if she is lying that to me. But I try my best to make sure that she is taking it almost everyday. She sometimes keeps telling me about having blurry vision or feeling dizzy. But as it has not happened often, we've not seen any doctor. But I am kind of scared after last night. She told me that her right thumb felt paralyzed for 45 mins. I told her that it's better if we would see a doctor. But she said that she has reported this symptom to doctor and he didn't react much to it (she never told me that she has experienced temporary thumb paralysis before. I got damn pissed. She never tells me about her health problem). So I want to know if this is anything serious or which diagnostic tests should I take for the starters so that we can get this local doctors pretty serious about the issue and not just acting like its a common thing out there. Please let me know. It would be great if you guys help.

Symptoms:  High blood pressure, blurred vision at times, dizziness at times, fatigue very common and temporary thumb paralysis