Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello,i been in holidays and forget my pill i take

Hello,i been in holidays and forget my pill i take

Patient: Hello,i been in holidays and forget my pill i take just the first week.I stop on 01 of may may pill and my period was suppost come on 16-05 and still didnt came today a make pregnancy test and was negative but i feel so fat what should be?maybe the period?or can be pregnancy?I m confuse because i dont know if we forget the pill we can ovulate in this time.Sorry i really not understand very well.Can you help me?

Symptoms: Fat,scrambs,gauze and i feel pain in my belly

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Not taking the pill regularly can cause your periods to be delayed or other problems wit h the cycles. What you need to do is to get a pregnancy test done after the day the periods are supposed to come.If it is positive, see a Doctor. If negative, repeat after a week and in the future, remember to take the pills on time.All the best.