Hello,i been in holidays and forget my pill i take

Q: Hello,i been in holidays and forget my pill i take just the first week.I stop on 01 of may may pill and my period was suppost come on 16-05 and still didnt came today a make pregnancy test and was negative but i feel so fat what should be?maybe the period?or can be pregnancy?I m confuse because i dont know if we forget the pill we can ovulate in this time.Sorry i really not understand very well.Can you help me?

Symptoms:  Fat,scrambs,gauze and i feel pain in my belly

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Not taking the pill regularly can cause your periods to be delayed or other problems with the cycles. What you need to do is to get a pregnancy test done after the day the periods are supposed to come.

If it is positive, see a Doctor. If negative, repeat after a week and in the future, remember to take the pills on time.

All the best.