Hello,i been in holidays and forget my pill i take

Patient: Hello,i been in holidays and forget my pill i take just the first week.I stop on 01 of may may pill and my period was suppost come on 16-05 and still didnt came today a make pregnancy test and was negative but i feel so fat what should be?maybe the period?or can be pregnancy?I m confuse because i dont know if we forget the pill we can ovulate in this time.Sorry i really not understand very well.Can you help me?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.It is possible that you ovulated and caused problems with your periods. It is also possi ble that you are pregnant. One more thing to know about OCPs is that they can cause obesity.This obesity or increase in fat is most probably what you are experiencing. To avoid this side effect, you can talk to a Doctor and change to a progesterone only pill. Hope this helps you. All the best.