Hello, i believe i have what seems like a canker

Patient

Q: Hello, i believe i have what seems like a canker sore in the inside of my vagina. What may this mean and how can i treat it?

Doctor

It is very difficult to comment on the cause and conclude on a diagnosis if a lesion in the vagina without an examination and taking a look at the lesion. The common causes could be infection like bacterial or fungal, trauma, stress, inflammatory reaction, use of cosmetic preparations, lack of sanitary hygiene and unprotected sexual intercourse with a risk of contracting a STD.
However, kindly visit a gynecologist personally and get it examined for adequate treatment. A vaginal swab, pap smear and tissue from the lesion may be needed for a diagnosis. The doctor will treat you with antibiotics and other medicines accordingly. Drink plenty of water in the meantime.

Hope this helped.