Hello I believe I injured my penis during a sexual

Patient : Hello I believe I injured my penis during a sexual dream. I wore an underwear with kind of rough cloth, and a metal ring on the outside. So anyway, I woke up the next morning and had a small reddish cut on the side of my meatus of my penis head. When I urinate, the urine touches the cut, and I usually wipe up the leftover drops. I also noticed some slight rashes near the head that when erect, and up close, they look like small blood vessels. These "rashes" haven't healed either. So anyway, I've cut out masturbation, and even been putting aquaphor on the rashes and cut, but have seen no steps forward in the healing process. Please tell me the problem if there is one, how to treat, and what I can do to avoid another abrasion. Thanks for your time.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood what would have happened that caused the problem at the glans of pe nis. The description of the problem at the glans is suggestive of Balanoposthis. I would advise you the following: Stop using soap or any chemical. Use only metronidazole ointment. Keep the area aerated. Avoid hot and humid places. Consult a Dermatologist for proper diagram and treatment. You will be fine within 5 days.