Hello, I fell about four months ago and severely bruised

Patient : Hello, I fell about four months ago and severely bruised my hip. I was in the hospital when it happened and I can't recall any testing being done but I was critically ill at the time making me confused. I had a HUGE hematoma (greater than 6" by 4") at the time with severe pain for a couple of weeks that gradually improved. But the past 2-3 weeks it has been waking me up at night with pain. I'm a side sleeper and no matter which side I lay on it wakes me up several times a night. Is there any reasonable explanation for this? Can it be treated? I'm at my wits end with lack of sleep! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Catrina
Symptoms:  Hip pain waking me up recently s/p fall 4 mos ago