Hello I found my 22month old daughter with a bottle

Patient : Hello I found my 22month old daughter with a bottle of tippex which she had all over her face and body And I don't know if she drunk and. What should I do?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You can examine your daughters mouth to see if she ingested any of the tippex. If you do not see any, then she should be fine. Be alert to any symptoms of pain such as crying, not eating or having continuous bowel movements. See a Doctor if she gets any of these. Hope this helps you. All the best.