Hello i got my implonan removed april 2 2015

Patient

Q: Hello i got my implonan removed april 2 2015 im trying to concieve its been 4days since i had unprotected sex i been havin pain under my lower part of my stomach and back can i be pregnant

Doctor

A:   Hi,

After removing implanon it will take some time for restating of ovulation and menstruation.
The lower abdominal pain and backache you are having at present could be possibly due to impending withdrawal bleeding due to removal of implanon or vaginal infection due to unprotected intercourse.
Now it is difficult to predict the time of ovulation. So, better to wait till your withdrawal bleeding and after that track your ovulation with ovulation kits in the middle of month and plan unprotected intercourse around that period which will increase the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care