Hello i got qestion i gave my 3 months old

Patient : Hello i got qestion i gave my 3 months old by mistake first dafence nose spray instead of the baby water spray , what should i do now?
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for the query I understand you must be very concerned about the accidental administration of nasal spr ay I can certainly help you with that. The nasal spray you have administered is relatively safe, it might cause temporary discomfort in the nose. The effect of the drug lasts for about 8 hours. I suggest you to observe the child for reltlessness, sleeplessness, poor feeding and excessive cry. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me Regards