Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello i got qestion i gave my 3 months old

Hello i got qestion i gave my 3 months old

Patient: Hello i got qestion i gave my 3 months old by mistake first dafence nose spray instead of the baby water spray , what should i do now?

Doctor: HelloThanks for the queryI understand you must be very concerned about the accidental administration of nasal spr ay I can certainly help you with that.The nasal spray you have administered is relatively safe, it might cause temporary discomfort in the nose.The effect of the drug lasts for about 8 hours.I suggest you to observe the child for reltlessness, sleeplessness, poor feeding and excessive cry.I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to meRegards