Hello, I had a itching inside head of my penis

Q: Hello,
I had a itching inside head of my penis and uthera. Burning sensation after urination. Little discomfort after ejaculation. I didnot saw any pus coming out. I do not have any symptoms of herpes as well no cold sores in my gential area or on my face.
So i recently got tested for std. I have got my test report which says.

HIV : Non reactive

Herpes simplex (1+2) Antibody (IgG) : 3.50
Herpes simplex (1+2) Antibody (IgM) : 0.43

Urine RE report says
Pus cells (12-14/hpf), an occasional res blood cell and a few epithelial cells are present. No cast seen.

I want to know what is wrong with me.

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that you have Herpes infection. IgM shows acute infection and not a long term infection. Not showing any symptoms of Herpes does not rule it out. It is still possible that you have it. It is just in a subclinical manner and not causing too many symptoms.

See a Doctor to get antiherpetic medication. Hope this helps. All the best.