Hello, I had a itching inside head of my penis

Patient : Hello, I had a itching inside head of my penis and uthera. Burning sensation after urination. Little discomfort after ejaculation. I didnot saw any pus coming out. I do not have any symptoms of herpes as well no cold sores in my gential area or on my face. So i recently got tested for std. I have got my test report which says. HIV : Non reactive Herpes simplex (1+2) Antibody (IgG) : 3.50 Herpes simplex (1+2) Antibody (IgM) : 0.43 Urine RE report says Pus cells (12-14/hpf), an occasional res blood cell and a few epithelial cells are present. No cast seen. I want to know what is wrong with me.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It seems that you have Herpes infection. IgM shows acute infection and not a long term i nfection. Not showing any symptoms of Herpes does not rule it out. It is still possible that you have it. It is just in a subclinical manner and not causing too many symptoms. See a Doctor to get antiherpetic medication. Hope this helps. All the best.