Hello,i had a stapedotomie operation on may 20 and hear

Q: Hello,i had a stapedotomie operation on may 20 and hear my heartbeat so loud its already 3weeks now! Will this go away? Its like standing in a disco with loud heartbeatdounds :-(

A:   Hi.
Read and understood that you had stapedotomy operation and after that you have started hearing your heartbeat very loudly.
The possibilities are:
There is a pre-existing glomus tumor which has got activated.
Arteriovenous fistula formation.

I would advise you the following:
MRI Angiography or intra-venous arteriography of the area.
Second opinion of a Senior ENT Surgeon who deals with such cases only can help you.
For this you have to talk to your ENT Surgeon and ask very straight forward.
Once a you get a proper ENT your problem may be solved.

Hope this helps you