Hello,i had a stapedotomie operation on may 20 and hear

Patient : Hello,i had a stapedotomie operation on may 20 and hear my heartbeat so loud its already 3weeks now! Will this go away? Its like standing in a disco with loud heartbeatdounds :-(
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood that you had stapedotomy operation and after that you have started hearing your heartbeat very loudly. The possibilities are: There is a pre-existing glomus tumor which has got activated. Arteriovenous fistula formation. I would advise you the following: MRI Angiography or intra-venous arteriography of the area. Second opinion of a Senior ENT Surgeon who deals with such cases only can help you. For this you have to talk to your ENT Surgeon and ask very straight forward. Once a you get a proper ENT your problem may be solved. Hope this helps you