Hello!! i had a stillbirth experience on january 2015, after

Patient

Q: Hello!! i had a stillbirth experience on january 2015, after running some blood tests i was diagnosed with cytomegalovirus IgG positive that was 87.5 and then 166 after 7 weeks of delivery and protein S deficiency 45, my OBGyN said that if i get pregnant i will have to be on baby aspirin and blood thinners for 9 months and not to worry abt the CMV as its dormant, i want to know whats the success rate of heparin and aspirin? will my next pregnancy be successfull, and what abt the CMV i read about it and it seems scary, i am terrified to have another experience of stillbirth

Doctor