Hello, I had surgery May 20th this year on my

Q: Hello, I had surgery May 20th this year on my wrist. I had a ganglion cyst removed. I had my stitches removed last week and my skin seems to be healing fine. However, my wrist really hurts and I can hardly bend it. Are there any exercises I could do or anything for that matter, to make the pain go away and speed up he healing process? Thank you.

Symptoms:  Bruising, soreness, pain

A:   Hi.
Thank for your query and picture.

Noted the history of ganglion removal and followed by pain and difficulty in movement of the wrist. This is usually not the case as this usually does not cause such problems.
Your symptoms are suggestive of inflammation in the joint.
I would advise you the following:
- Consult the Surgeon who operated you.
Get an MRI of the wrist joint done and blood checked.
Get appropriate treatment as per the findings of the MRI and clinical evaluation.

Hope this helps you