Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello, i had unprotected anilingus, i was the receiver

Hello, i had unprotected anilingus, i was the receiver

Patient: Hello, i had unprotected anilingus, i was the receiver. What risk do i have? I was with a female escort and she did an oral in my rectum, anus..

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query at ATD.I have gone through your question and understood your concerns.There are chances of STD and HIV in your case as you had unprotected oral sex with escort.You have to go for STD and HIV testing to rule out infection within 14 days of exposure.Hope found useful.Good luck.Regards

Patient: Oral in my penis was with a condum. It’s when she went down on my anus that it was unprotected. Is the risk high of getting an std or hiv?

Doctor: Hi,
Thanks for the information.
Yes,risk of STD and HIV is high with unprotected anal sex.
After doing oral on anus without protection is more contagious and chances of transmission of STD are more.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.