Hello, I had unprotected sex 6 days before my period

Q: Hello, I had unprotected sex 6 days before my period. (Dumb I know) He pulled out much before any precum came. (Or so he says anyways, I am paranoid.) But he 'finished' himself and it took quite a while before any of the pree stuff even showed up.

I'm also 21 almost 22. This was my first time having sex.
I took the Plan B pill 8 hours after this occurred.
My period came 6 days later when it was supposed to.

1 week and 3 days later a had a very small amount of blood occur. Mainly when I wiped. After that day it did not continue. (this is also during what my 'period calendar' claims is my fertile window.)

4 weeks and 3 days have passed since the day we had sex. Yesterday I noticed my pee is rather cloudy, and my nipples are very sensitive.

I'm paranoid that I may be pregnant... My period is supposed to come around the 13th. Should I get a pregnancy test now, or wait and see if this period comes at all?

Thank you so much for any help, I would have gotten a pee stick earlier but I don't have the money to spend.

Right now I am waiting to see if my period comes before buying a test... Could I be pregnant? Should I get a test now?

Symptoms:  Sore nipples