Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hello, I had unprotected sex on February 28th but he

Hello, I had unprotected sex on February 28th but he

Patient: Hello, I had unprotected sex on February 28th but he pulled out. I had not put my nuvaring in yet so no birth control but I started my period the very next morning and it was normal. I put my nuvaring in a couple weeks later so did not have a period due to my nuvaring stopping it. I did take a test about 4 weeks after the unprotected sex and it immediately showed negative so I didn’t wait the full time limit and threw it away. Now in kind of freaked out so I guess my question is; should I be concerned? I have been feeling nauseous but not sure if it’s just my body playing tricks with me because I’m so scared.

Doctor: