Hello, i had unprotected sex with a friend of mine

Patient

Q: Hello, i had unprotected sex with a friend of mine yesterday. Now i have something what looks to be a little bit of blood on the edge where the foreskin stops and goes into more normal skin, i think it's called "glans of corona" it's red and well, looks like if you wouldve pulled it too hard, is this bad? Thank you

Doctor

This is a common finding after vigorous sexual activity. It could be due to mild bleeding from the capillaries around the penile tissue and has got collected over the area. An inflammation can also lead to redness and a similar appearance.
There is nothing to worry about. In case you experience pain, fever or abnormal bleeding or discharge from the area, see a doctor for an examination immediately. You may need a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications.

Hope this helped.