Hello, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the first

Patient

Q: Hello, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the first three days of this month, right after my menstrual cycle was finished. I never worried about it because nothing ever happened with us getting pregnant. My period is due to come in a couple days. I usually get it between the 23rd-26th and it lasts 7days, but for a week now my bodies aching, I'm urinating it seems like every 30min, there's days I'm constipated and days I have diarrhea, I feel like I have discharge every time I urinate, and what caused to me to worry today was because This morning I was reading and looking down and when I looked up I got dizzy for about two seconds. Is this normal ? Do you think it's because I'm due to have my period ? I don't ever remember feeling like this before a cycle. Please help.
Thank you !

Symptoms:  Body aches, feeling restless at times, diarrhea, constipated, frequent urination, dizziness
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

In some people or in some periods, you will have symptoms of organs near the uterus. These pains are referred pains. For example the contraction of the abdomen and the resulting pain is probably causing these symptoms.

If the symptoms stop when the periods end, then you are fine. Hope this works for you. All the best.