Hello I have a 28 day cycle i have my

Patient

Q: Hello I have a 28 day cycle i have my period on average 5 days my last period was from the 26th of January to the 31st of January. This past week on the 11th I had unprotected sex about three times and my next period isnt due till the 24 of February can I be pregnant ?

Doctor

A:   Hi,
As you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is a possibility of pregnancy.
But it is early to diagnose the possibility of pregnancy.
To find out the possibility, please wait till your expected date of periods and if you miss your expected date of periods you can go for blood test for pregnancy on that day or wait for one more week and go for urine test for pregnancy to get accurate result.

Hope this helps. Take care.