Hello I have a cyst on my kidney that dose

Patient : Hello I have a cyst on my kidney that dose not need to be removed can I still take creatine for working out?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Such benign cysts ( since you mentione d it does not need to be removed ) can be present and does not need any intervention. Mostly they are incidental findings during an ultrasound/ CT. Provided your RFT is fine and there are no complaints with your kidneys, you can take protein as well as creatine supplementation, but make sure you drink adequate water ( 3-4 liters daily ) to ensure you do not end up developing kidney stones. Hope this was helpful, Regards.