Hello I have a cyst on my kidney that dose

Patient

Q: Hello I have a cyst on my kidney that dose not need to be removed can I still take creatine for working out?

Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com
Such benign cysts ( since you mentioned it does not need to be removed ) can be present and does not need any intervention. Mostly they are incidental findings during an ultrasound/ CT.
Provided your RFT is fine and there are no complaints with your kidneys, you can take protein as well as creatine supplementation, but make sure you drink adequate water ( 3-4 liters daily ) to ensure you do not end up developing kidney stones.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.