Hello, I have a normal menstral cycle I had sex on

Q: Hello,
I have a normal menstral cycle. I had sex on the 22 of May, and in the 24 I had brown blood instead of red. I was expecting my period, but it has yet to come. I assume it's spotting because it has not been enough to fill a tampon. I also have weird white skin like substances coming out when I urinate. I have taken a pregnancy test, and it came up negative. I believe I couldn't be pregnant because I only had sex relatively close to my period?? I don't know what's going on down there! Help please!

Symptoms:  Regular peeing, loss in appetite, discomfort in belly