Hello I have a open sore about half a cm

Patient : Hello I have a open sore about half a cm on my anus it's sore and my bottom hole is very ichy
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Secretions and inflammatory reaction surrounding the open s ore can lead to itching. By clinical examination the exact nature of the sore can be identified. So, please do consult your doctor and get examined. Broad spectrum antibiotics, anti inflammatory and analgesic drugs and sitz bath will help in decreasing the severity of symptoms. Better to check for blood sugar levels once to rule out provoking factors like diabetes. Take care.