Hello, I have a peculiar question Is there a difference

Q: Hello, I have a peculiar question. Is there a difference between genital warts, and a wart on the genitals? I ask tails because I can't tell what it is, but it looks like an abscess, cyst, or possible wart on the underside of my penis. It looks like a blister come to a head, but no drainage. I've cleaned with acne cleansers but remains the same size, and won't go away. Here's the kicker. I hardly think it's a VD, as I have had no sexual contact for nearly a year, and have only had one partner for the last 19 years. What ever it is, it's been there going on a month and a half. If it's any connection, I also have experienced body acne flare ups about the same amount of time. But those do generally drain.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

There ideally should be no difference between the genital wart and the wart on the genital, both are same.
Your posting a picture would have helped me to diagnose you better as the visual impression is the most important deciding factor in Dermatology.
Well, from the history you have given, this looks to be just a boil that is not getting healed and hence do not worry in considering the details of sex life you have given.
Another best approach is to consult a Dermatologist for the final diagnosis of the lesions you have on private parts and other parts of the body for clinical evaluation, diagnosis and an active treatment.

I hope this answers your query.