Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hello, I have a question about the skin around my

Hello, I have a question about the skin around my

Patient: Hello, I have a question about the skin around my eyes. Last year of november or december, K had been crying for the those months almost everyday and I had been wiping my tears with whatever I could find. My pillow, blanket t shirt etc. around middle of december my skin around my eyes was red and it was flaky and it stinged. And when I asked everybody how it looked, it looked like a ringworm. I tried to let it be and it eventually was gone around middle of january. Now for my face, I have a skincare routine because I have acne. But i also use an eye treatment for the skin around my eyes. Since the time I have been using an eye cream “treatment” it was okay. But whenever AFTER I cry. EVERYTIME after I cry i get the same red, flaky skin that stings and it get itchy. But it just goes away after a couple off days. This past 3-4 days. It started to come back and yesterday, I cried again because of an episode of depression and stress. After I cried, the skin around my eyes. My both of my eyelids, half of of my eyelids, under my eyes. It was harsh, red, not too flaky but stings. It hurt when I cried when the tears would pass by it it stinged. And today when I woke up. My part of my eyelids where the redness is looks like it became flaky and its turning brown. Well it kind of looks like a brown sugar almost. When I blink i have this weird feeling of my eyelids not closing enough. And it stings a bit. I tried to put face moisturizer last night before I went to bed so that it wouldnt go dry. So what is this called? I will go to a walk in clinic today to find out what this is but first I want to ask this online to have an idea. Please and thanky you. I have a picture too if you need to see

Symptoms: Red, itchy, sting and a bit flaky

Hello, I have a question ab...-1

Doctor: