Hello, i have a question regarding pregnancy My girlfriend i

Q: Hello, i have a question regarding pregnancy. My girlfriend is late for her period and we're trying to see if it's because pregnancy. We used both the pill and a condom. But recently she's been stressed and also depressed. And the whole situation has stressed her out more. She took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. She's only a couple days late for her period, but how worried should we be? (We need to know because her anti-depressants shouldn't be used if she's pregnant). Thank you so much.

Symptoms:  Nausea, throwing up.