Hello I have a small dark patch on penis No

Patient : Hello I have a small dark patch on penis. No lump or bump just a patch. No pain or itchiness. Noticed it soon after sex which condom broke
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. It is very difficult to comment on it without seeing an image of the same. Kindly attach an image of the same and I will get back to you. Regards.

Patient: Please see below
It's not sore or painful. It's not a lump or spot there is no raise nor texture change. It's approx 2mm. I'm stressing about it, so I appreciate your help.
Doctor: Hello,
Can you please send it in JPEG format? Because it is asking me to download some composer app, which is difficult. Simple JPEG format would be useful.
Patient: Sorry
I only have iPhone and I can't send it any other way for you to view. Unless I can send it by email. Failing that it's no problem. I can go the local doctors
Doctor: Okay you can mail it to support@askthedoctor.com
The thing is there is no STI that can develop immediately on finishing sex.
So, it could be a bruise that appeared once you finished your intercourse, or the last possibility is that of a fungal infection.

Kindly send the image to support@askthedoctor.com, and I would see and get back to you.
Patient: Okay I'll send it now.

Thank you for your help. I'm a little less worried now. It was noticed within 5 hours of intercourse. It thought it maybe a small bruise but was unsure so I've taken some ibuprofen
Doctor: Thanks.
Yes there is no STI that can develop in 5 hours.
Doctor: Thanks.
Patient: I've sent it across to you Doctor
Thank you for your help.
Patient: Did you receive it doctor
Doctor: Yes, sorry for the delay.
The support team just sent it to me.
This once again does not look like a STI, it should be a bruise and should settle down on it's own, given the acute nature of the appearance.