Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello I have acne and I also have scars.

Hello I have acne and I also have scars.

Patient: Hello. I have acne and I also have scars. I keep my face clean don’t touch it at all. I wash my face 2 times a day and I have oily skiN. I use face soap that’s not to rough on skin. I keep my pillow clean and never let anything on my face

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I appreciate the precautions that you are already taking.In moderate to severe a cne, oral antibiotics like azithromycin, doxycycline, minocycline are advised.Alongwith topical creams containing benzoyl peroxide, clindamycin, retinoic acid , azelaic acid are advised.Avoid hair oil application.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care.