Hello I have acne and I also have scars.

Patient

Q: Hello. I have acne and I also have scars. I keep my face clean don't touch it at all. I wash my face 2 times a day and I have oily skiN. I use face soap that's not to rough on skin. I keep my pillow clean and never let anything on my face

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.
I appreciate the precautions that you are already taking.
In moderate to severe acne, oral antibiotics like azithromycin, doxycycline, minocycline are advised.
Alongwith topical creams containing benzoyl peroxide, clindamycin, retinoic acid , azelaic acid are advised.
Avoid hair oil application.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.
I hope it helps.
Take care.